The Rehab Experts
At Elmwood Hills, we know that individuals who need short-term nursing care or rehabilitative therapy want to get back on their feet quickly, and to be as comfortable as possible while recuperating. Our skilled nursing care and fast-track therapy programs help accelerate the healing process; our world-class facility makes it a truly pleasant experience.
Elmwood Hills’ acclaimed Rehab Center provides a full range of post-surgical and rehabilitative services, including physical, occupational, and speech therapies. The rehab program features significant clinical advantages, including close coordination with patient’s physician and conformance to physician protocol; results-oriented therapy offered seven days a week; a designated HeartSMART Cardiac Care Program in conjunction with Lourdes Cardiovascular Institute with advanced clinical capabilities; and an on-site specialized wound care physician. Situated on its own designated wing, the Rehab Center offers private suites and fine amenities.
The Elmwood Hills Rehab Center provides outstanding therapeutic treatment and care for a full range of needs including:
- Hip replacement
- Knee replacement
- Post-stroke care
- Post-surgery recovery
- Complex wound care
- Wound VAC
- Motor vehicle trauma
- Cardiac care
- Orthopedic Care
- Diabetes management
- Pain management
- IV Therapy
- Tracheotomy care
- Gastrostomy care
Rehab Program Advantages
- PHYSICIAN PROTOCOL - Each patient's individualized care plan is based on their personal physician's protocol, assuring the best clinical outcomes
- CARE COORDINATION - The Rehab partners with your physician, maintaining regular contact and forwarding progress reports.
- SKILL AND EXPERTISE - Our team consists of highly skilled and experienced therapists
- GOAL-ORIENTED THERAPY - Aggressive therapy regimens are goal-oriented to promote rapid healing.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART-EQUIPMENT - The Rehab Therapy Gym is equipped with cutting edge innovative therapeutic equipment.
- SEVEN-DAY-A-WEEK THERAPY - Therapy provided seven days a week. Your injury doesn't take a break on weekends; why should your therapy program?
- SEPARATE UNIT - Elmwood Hills’ Rehab Unit is situated on a completely separate wing, with separate activities, dining, and recreation
- FINE DINING - Enjoy delicious meals while you recuperate, with restaurant-style menu selections.
- GUEST SERVICES COORDINATOR - Our concierge is ready to serve you with special requests such as fresh coffee, special meal requests, the daily paper, and more.
- RECREATION - Enjoy a broad array of leisure activities, arts and entertainment opportunities, and conveniences.